If you liked the cover of my book,
Everything I Never Wanted, please vote for it for the Cover of the Month contest on AllAuthor.com!
My newest release, Everything I Never Wanted is now available exclusively on Amazon and it’s included with your Kindle Unlimited subscription.
Grab your copy here: mybook.to/EINW
You can read the blurb below, but first, check out what others are saying about this sexy, swoon-worthy, contemporary romance.
“It’s rare that a book comes along and pulls me in so flawlessly.” – Rose Hudson (author)
“…in a book world full of billionaires, Street gives us a more than sexy, blue collar single dad H in Tucker. This book is MUST read if 2018.” M.S. Amazon review
“You ever want to just hug a book? Like squeeze it and cherish it forever and ever because it was just that good? That’s exactly how I feel about Everything I Never Wanted.” -Goodreads review from Red Hatter Book Blog
A single dad, contemporary romance standalone.
This wasn’t supposed to be my life.
One phone call was all it took to bring me back to the small town I had grown up in. Everything had changed, and staying away was no longer an option.
Four and a half years later, I was a widowed single father still here, still trying to pick up the pieces. We were doing just fine on our own, my little girl and me.
At least, we were until Camryn Parker stumbled into our lives. The woman was like a tornado after a hurricane; she was the storm I never saw approaching. Behind her beauty and sarcastic wit, she was just as broken as I pretended not to be. As hard as I tried to resist, it was impossible not to fall in love with her.
In the end, it took nearly losing it all for me to realize everything I never wanted was exactly what I needed.
I’m thrilled to be joining forces with several authors, bloggers and readers to raise money for Autism. If you’d like to check out the items up for bid, or make a donation please see the information below for links and some auction highlights.
The LIFT Auction is open for bidding!
Monday, April 23 – Friday, April, 27
Bid Here: http://bit.ly/LIFT2018Bid
It’s time! The LIFT 4 Autism auction is open for bidding until Friday, April 27, 5pm EST.
A few bidding tips
1. You must register to bid. This connects any bids you make to an email address and alerts you if someone submits a higher bid, or ultimately if you have the highest bid when the auction closes and you win.
Register, browse and bid here: http://bit.ly/LIFT2018Bid
2. US Only v. International. Before you bid on an item, please note if it is marked Domestic (US Only) or International. If you are outside the US, bid on and win an item marked US Only/domestic, the donor is not obligated to ship Internationally, and the bid will instead be awarded to the next highest eligible bid.
3. There are about 350 items up for bid. For quick reference, you can view this rough list of items, or you can browse, scrolling from page to page, or you can use the search window to find a particular item.
5. When bidding closes, the person with the highest bid at that time is the winner and will be automatically alerted at the email address they used to register.
5. Pay for your bid when you receive the notification that you were the winning bidder. Failure to pay for the bid forfeits the item to the next highest bidder.
→Make a financial donation to Kulture City through the LIFT Campaign. (No amount is too small!)
GIVE HERE: http://bit.ly/LIFT2018Give
→Buy LIFT Wear (T-shirts, totes, mugs, etc…) All proceeds to Kulture City.
Just a few auction highlights:
All proceeds from the auction, TeeSpring campaign, and online donations go directly to Kulture City, our national charitable partner and the incredible work they do for ASD families. Learn more about their programs at kulturecity.org.
Contact us at email@example.com with questions.
Don’t miss a thing!
I’ve opened up my order form for signed paperbacks. I’ll have it open from now until January 7th. Books will be shipped between February 15 – March 1st depending on when I receive the shipment. The only signing I’m attending in 2018 so far, is Bella NOLA 2/23-/2/25 2018. If you are not attending the signing and would like to order signed paperbacks please use this form. http://bit.ly/2BO5aaK ***If you are attending Bella NOLA this is NOT the form you need. It’s posted in the Bella NOLA Attendee group on Facebook.
My book is being featured on Sunday November 26th 2017 at www.ebooksoda.com. Check it out for free and bargain ebook deals!